Static Voltage Regulator (SVR)
Static Voltage Regulator (SVR ) are designed to protect the electrical equipment from voltage fluctuations of the mains.
- Single Phase (5-30 kVA),
- Three Phase (15-120 kVA)
- Normal Range (between 150 to 265VAC)
- Wide Range (between 110 to 270VAC)
- Output voltage tolerance 2% and 5% options
- Tyristor Controlled Technology
- Microprocessor Controller
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Reliable Output Voltage Stability
- Overload Capability up to 130% Load
- Electronic Control
- Swift response to voltage fluctuations
- High efficiency
- Manual Bypass Switch
- Operation Capability at high Temperature and Humidity
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- The working mechanism of SVR is different from the classic automatic servo voltage regulator. Instead of a mechanical system causing the changes , the direct triggering of a fast thyristor is responsible for an accelerated response. SVR is composed of a transformer, semiconductor switch power unit which triggers this transformer, and microprocessor block which acts as a control and user interface.
- SVR operation is based on coil selecting principle, which means supplying the consumer machine with auto transformer coils inside of it. It ensure machines (like motors, rectifier, and air conditioner) to operate properly and safely with selecting coil if a fluctuation and a deviation occurs in mains.
- Furthermore the possibility of corrosion, calibration and maintenance requirements can be avoided.
- The input voltage, output voltage ( if regulator is in operation ), output current, mains frequency can be observed from the Panel. Besides; the following information can be also obtained from SVR; Load on bypass or regulator, indication for availability of input for bypass, overload indication.