IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TCN is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Western Balkans, in other European countries and NATO locations. TCN business lines are in the Air and Maritime Traffic Control, Defense, Security and IT domains.
In this context TCN shall employ experienced IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER able to perform independently and efficiently the given duties in an international environment.
- Available positions: 1 – IT Systems Engineer
- Work Experience: 5 years
- Nationality: Albanian, other
- Operational language: English
- Area of activity: Based in Albania, temporary engagement in other Western Balkans or EU Countries
The IT Systems Engineer operates mainly on IT and network connected solutions environment and is proficient in the application of standard systems engineering practices and techniques such as:
- Analyzing systems and defining, designing, developing, and implementing technical products and systems specific to client needs.
- Implementation of hardware/software integration for various IT based systems
- Responsible for existing IT hardware and software systems. upgrades and future developments
- Administration of computer-independent network environment.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems
- Planning, designing, and implementing IT infrastructure projects in support of required systems
- Should be able to handle a diverse range of software/hardware products, solutions and concepts relevant to diverse industries:
- Defense and Security
- Air/Naval communication and surveillance systems
- Proactively monitor and support software, hardware, server and networking issues
- Able to work across cultures and in international civil/military environment
- Pre Sale/ After Sale tasks such as:
- Reviews cost analyses and vendor comparison reports to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations.
- Recommends vendor/approach and presents to customer or senior management.
- Proficiency in analyzing the customers business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solutions.
- Preparation of tender documents, technical presentations, diagrams etc. based on requirements
- Update and maintain the Project documentation and relevant databases
- Possess knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Functions in complex environments with minimal direction
- Solid individual performance while partnering with others
- Shares knowledge in area of expertise
- Analytical and able to adapt to IT based applications in various industry areas
Minimum-Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer/Telecommunications Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar working environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services, including the related services (DNS, DHCP), advanced settings management, domain and forest configuration, security group nesting.
- Knowledge of HW/SW tools for assessing performance are beneficial
Strong knowledge of English language in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines; Ability to integrate into multicultural environments
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- Minimum three years of experience as Senior
- Certificates in Domain or similar, and willingness to obtain higher level ones.
- International experience
- Expert in the hardware definition and integration of IT systems and network integrated solutions environment
The interested candidates should apply sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by, 20 March 2023.
Previous comply candidates have priority. The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.