- Air insulated switch gear. Switchgear with air-insulated technology up to 24 kV – combined with gas-insulated switching functions – are factory-assembled, type-tested and metal-enclosed indoor switchgear according IEC.
Modular space-saving design allows use in substations and customer transfer substations of power supply and public utilities as well as applications in industrial plants, industry and public buildings, such as high-rise buildings, railway stations, shopping centers, hospitals and airports.
- Gas insulated switch gear. Gas-insulated switchgear technology provides exceptional advantages in respect of climatic independence, personal safety and maintenance-free design. For the customer, this offers the high benefit of maximum supply reliability in his network, both as a provider of customers and as an energy supplier for production processes
- Generator switchgear
- Outdoor systems. Medium-voltage outdoor switching devices are essential components of medium-voltage distribution grids with overhead distribution lines. Outdoor vacuum circuit-breakers (OVCB) protect overhead lines in case of a temporary fault and reduce outage times and the number of affected customers. They offer systems for overhead distribution lines as well as for substations
- Vacuum circuit breakers. Vacuum circuit-breakers control all standard switching tasks in medium-voltage distribution systems and are suited for installation in all air-insulated medium-voltage switchgear. The compact vacuum circuit-breakers are easy to install, and they stand out for their long service life.
- Vacuum contactors. Compact, energy-efficient 3TM vacuum contactors are flexible to use and are suited for all relevant areas in medium-voltage power distribution, for rated voltages of 7.2 to 15 kV and rated operational currents up to 450 A. vacuum contactors ensure end-to-end protection for your system operation.
- Surge arrestors. Provide optimum protection against over voltages for transformers, circuit breakers, medium-voltage switchgear and medium-voltage distribution networks. Surge arresters with high energy absorption capacity protect generators, motors, melting furnaces, dry-type transformers as well as airfield lighting, cable sheath and drives for over voltages