Ethic Code of Conduct
TCN conducts its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, in full accordance with the company’s Values and Code of Conduct, and in full compliance with all laws and regulations. In the course of conducting company business, Integrity will be the base of all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and among employees. The highest standards of ethical business conduct and compliance are required from TCN employees in performance of their company
Employees shall not engage in conduct or activity that may raise questions as to the company’s honesty, impartiality, or reputation and in any case will ensure that:
- They do not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for the company or for themselves individually.
- They do not take advantage of their position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of TCN, or non-public information, or abuse of their position.
- They will follow all restrictions on the use and disclosure of information. This includes following all requirements for protecting TCN information and ensuring that non-TCN proprietary information is used and disclosed only as authorized by the owner of the information or as otherwise permitted by law.
- They observe that fair dealing is the foundation for all of TCN transactions and interactions.
- They will protect all company, customer, and supplier assets and use them only for appropriate company approved activities.
- Without exception, they will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- They will promptly report any illegal or unethical conduct to management or other appropriate authorities.
Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of this Ethic Code of Conduct
Conduct that is prohibited under TCN policy or does not comply with laws and regulations may not be accomplished on an employee’s behalf by anyone outside the company.
All employees are subject to the TCN’s Code of Conduct, which requires that they understand the code, and ask questions, seek guidance, report suspected violations, and express concerns regarding compliance with this policy and the related procedures.
TCN will administer ethics and compliance programs to promote its commitment to integrity and values and to ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations. These programs inform employees of company policies and procedures regarding ethical business conduct and help them to resolve questions and to report suspected violations. Managers are responsible for supporting implementation of ethics and business conduct programs, and monitoring compliance to the company’s values and ethical business conduct guidelines through such programs. Managers are responsible for creating an open and honest environment in which employees feel comfortable in bringing issues forward.
TCN Subsidiaries shall assure that there are processes in place for compliance with the following:
- The TCN’s Code of Conduct and an Ethics Program with the following minimum requirements: Ethics and Business Conduct, Ethics Training, Reporting Mechanisms, and a Monitoring Process
- Other laws and regulations applicable to their business activities.