We supply Microwave links, Line of sight links, Microwave Antennas, Multiplexers, Accessories
Microwave Networks solutions with the following features:
- Capacity upgrades from 2 Mbit/s to 190 Mbit/s with no hardware changes.
- Any combination of interfaces or tributaries up to 64 x E1/DS1, 4 x E3/DS3, OC-3/STM-1, or 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet.
- Quality of Service (Qos) (IPv4/IPv6) Traffic Class Rate Limiting up to 8 priorities.
- IEEE 802.1p and 802.1Q VLAN tag-based Mode up to 64 VLAN IDs.
- IEEE 802.1p and 802.1Q VLAN Port-based Mode up to 8 ports.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface for seamless extension of large enterprise WANs and LANs.
- All traffic can be cross-connected at the individual E1/DS1 or E3/DS3 level.
- Self-healing E1/DS1 level loop protection for ring networks.
- Integrated Drop and Insert mux from E3/DS3 and STM-1/OC-3.
- Enhanced network security features using SNMP version 3.
- Built-in chart recorder for real-time performance monitoring.
- Platform independent Element Manager for easy integration into higher level management systems
- Frequency Bands 6 GHz to 38 GHz
- Combined Data, Voice and Video transmission
- Full Remote Control
- Redundant configurations