The provided VOR is one of the most advanced solid-state NAVAID systems in the industry today, ensuring top performance, safety and reliability
- VHF Omni-Directional Range (VOR) is the international standard for high reliability in en-route navigation and approach systems.
- Available in Doppler, Conventional, mobile and transportable configurations,
- Remote maintenance monitoring and control, automatic VSWR and ground check features, and built-in test equipment (BITE).
- Provides advanced state-of-the-art performance, highly dependable operation and ease of maintenance.
- Complies with U.S. FCC certification requirements, carries the European CE Mark, and meets or exceeds ICAO Annex 10 recommendations.
- Dual and single equipment configurations
- Comprehensive graphical based PMDT and RMM – Automatic fault diagnostics – Remote monitor certification – On-screen bearing error graphing
- Configuration/control – Monitoring and recording
- Dual independent monitorin
- Ensures ANSP the flexibility to meet their requirements with highly reliable operation, advanced remote maintenance, monitoring and control, and comprehensive remote diagnostics.
- Available in hybrid, low and high power, both the low power model 100 W, and the high power 1,000 W able to work in the most challenging terrain and environmental conditions.
- Available in single and dual equipment configurations enabling high reliability and maintainability and low life cycle costs.
- Additional features include transmitter capability for operating in main or standby mode, fault diagnostics, trend analysis, dual independent monitoring, traffic load monitoring, and a choice of various antenna options.
- Able to interface to any ILS or VOR system available today
- Meet or exceed ICAO Annex 10 standards. Software is DO-278 compliant.
- ILS (CAT I – CAT III)
Certified for Category I, II and III operation, the Instrument Landing System (ILS) exceeds industry standards for reliability and performance
- Provides Category I, II and III performance in the most versatile and technically advanced system in the industry today.
- Available in multiple configurations and with a wide variety of antenna arrays, is field upgradeable from Category I to Categories II and III to meet changing operating conditions.
- Provides user-friendly interface, integrates the latest technical features and reduces system component content. Combines ease-of operation and maintenance with increased performance and significantly reduced installation, maintenance and logistics costs, with software designed and qualified to rigorous RTCA DO-178 Level B/278 standards.
Additional features include:
■ Dual and single equipment configurations
■ Dual and single frequency configurations
■ 8, 14, 16, and 20 element LPD antenna arrays
■ Null reference, capture effect, sideband reference and end-fire glide slope configurations
■ Comprehensive RMM and PMDT (Portable Maintenance Data Terminal)
– Remote certification/control – Automatic fault diagnostics – Monitoring and recording
■ Meets or exceeds ICAO Annex 10 recommendations.