SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER
TCN is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Western Balkans, in other European countries and NATO locations. TCN business lines are in the Air and Maritime Traffic Control, Defense, Security, Telecommunications and IT domains www.tcn.al.
In the context of business expansion of TCN in Security and law Enforcement, we shall employ experienced SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER, able to perform independently and efficiently, in an international environment, leading and supervising all project activities and life cycle.
TCN is looking for challenging and ambitious professionals with leadership capabilities and willing to boost their career.
Security Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget. Project manager plans and designates project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. Project Manager will report to the Program Manager or to the TCN Operations Director.
- Available positions: 1
- Domain: Public Security / Defense
- Main Activity Location: Based in Albania, short term engagement in other Western Balkans or EU Countries
- Nationality: Albanian,
- Contract: Unlimited
- Operational language: English, Albanian
PM will be responsible to fulfill the defined role by delivering high quality activities and strong results in coordinating and delivering multiple security system projects of varying complexities. As a Project Manager, he/she will oversee project billing, job cost reporting, and ensure overall customer satisfaction, as follows:
- Review project specifications, drawings, and documents to establish project objectives.
- Identifying project goals and creating a project charter to outline the scope, objectives, deliverables, timeline and budget of the project.
- Defining project metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the progress and success of the project.
- Creating project schedules identifying time-sensitive installation needs and assigning tasks to team members based on their skills, availability and priority.
- Managing resources for the project, such as equipment, software, hardware, staff and contractors.
- Coordinating project team members.
- Using project management tools to track project performance.
- Organizing review meetings to discuss project progress.
- Complete project-specific close-out documentation.
- Present in the tests and commissioning of the projects and sign the test documents such as SAT, OC, FAC, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Master Degree in electronics engineering, telecommunications, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or similar
- 10 years of work experience, after completing of university studies; at least 8 years in technology related organizations
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Technical understanding of hardware, software, network, infrastructure, security, etc. relevant to the security projects.
- Ability to analyze, to design, or suggest technical solutions according to operational requirements
- Ability to manage time, scope and budget of security related projects.
- Good knowledge of C2 systems, Access Control, video surveillance systems, sensors, etc.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with different teams, stakeholders and clients.
- 3 years of project management and advanced Project management skills such as planning, organizing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, quality assurance and change control for security projects
- Working experience in border control, police services, law enforcement organizations
- Experience with security industry related vendors.
- International experience
- Knowledge about radars, long-range EO Systems, seismic surveillance, thermal cameras, etc
- ITIL and/or PMP and/or PRINCE2 Certification
- Additional foreign languages
- Experience about ISO 9001 management principles
The professionals interested in this position must check for more details this link and should apply by sending an email to: email@example.com by January 31, 2024.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview. TCN will processes applicants’ personal data in accordance with the Albanian legislation about protection of personal data.