TCN is a system integrator operating in Albania and other Balkan countries. Supply, Implementation and maintenance of Telecommunicatin and IT Systems, Air Traffic and Airport Systems, Defence and Law Enforcement Systems are the important business line of TCN. In this context, TCN is enhancing its marketing and commercial capabilities looking for challenging and ambitious professionals able to perform independently and efficiently the given duties, in a local and international environment.
- Available positions: 1
- Position: Commercial Specialist
- Activity Area: Albania, Western Balkan Region
- Nationality: Albania, North Macedonia, Kosovo
- Contract: 2 year with extension or “no time limit” possibility
- Operational language: English
Overall job definition
The Commercial Specialist will professionally identify, analyze and recommend marketing strategies, identifying business opportunities and executing trade events.
The Commercial Specialist will work under general direction managing moderate value routine Contracts, supports Contract Manager to manage high value/ complex Contracts and to respond to request for Proposals.
- Support to Contract Managers in preparation of responses to Requests for Proposal and negotiation of agreements and changes
- Negotiates Standard Contracts, NDAs and TAAs within defined limits
- Manages moderate value Contracts
- Identifies and manages risk and opportunity, working collaboratively with customers and other project team members
- Administration of standard due diligence activity
- Creation and maintenance of compliance matrices
- Management and measurement of Contract performance
- Administration of delivery/acceptance/invoicing of goods and services
- Maintenance of records
- Defines and manage the bid cost structure; approves the cost estimate of materials to be purchase, the cost estimate of internally performed activities and cost estimate of the subcontracts
- Coach the sales team and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice
- Manage the template documents in line with company policies
- Attends, and may present at, customer and internal reviews
- Support to, or production of, business cases/ briefing materials for senior management reviews
- Participation in cross-functional improvement activity
- Advises PM on Commercial Matters
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Managing of international Business Partners and Associates
Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- Master degree in economics, finance, business administration, or in a related disciplines;
- Minimum of five years of work experience, after completing of university studies;
- Experience with project cost analysis
- Extensive experience of logistics administration.
- Knowledge and experience with Public Procurement procedures
- Experience of negotiating and changing multiple types of standard agreements.
- Excellent ability in writing and speaking of the English Language
- High attention to details. Analitical and synthetical thinking/writing as well as excellent capability in writing and formating the documents.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines;
- Advanced Skills on MS Office and specifically excellent command of EXCEL
- Strong knowledge of project related commercial and financial terms
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- Master Degree in related disciplines;
- General Knowledge about the business lines, the area of activity and the products of TCN
- General knowledge about Contract Management
- Experience with large system manufacturers
- International experience
- Availability to travel in the Western Balkans and other EU countries
- Knowledge of test and commissioning procedures
- General Management capabilities
- Other foreign language; preferably North Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian, etc
The interested candidates must register to www.tcn.al section Careers/Job Opportunities and should apply sending an email to: email@example.com by July 9, 2021. The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential. Detailed information will be available for shortlisted candidates
Compliant candidates who have applied in previous work -notifications of TCN will have priority.