TELECOM SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TCN is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Western Balkans, in other European countries and NATO locations. TCN business lines are in the Air and Maritime Traffic Control, Defense, Security and IT domains.
In this context TCN shall employ experienced TELECOM SYSTEMS ENGINEER able to perform independently and efficiently the given duties in an international environment.
- Available positions: 1
- Telecom Systems Engineer
- Operational language: English
- Area of activity: Based in Albania, temporary engagement in other Western Balkans or EU Countries
The Telecom System Engineer is responsible for the design, installation, integration maintenance and performance of telecom networks and equipment.
The Telecom Systems Engineer is responsible for the security, design, performance of computer networks, and the integration of all telecom services and devices. They are proficient in designing and overseeing the installation of telecommunications equipment and facilities, such as complex electronic switching systems, copper wire telephone facilities, and fiber optics, applying best engineering practices and techniques such as:
- Implementation and integration of hardware/software for various MW, FO and other telecomsystems
- Participates in the upgrading of the systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating HW or SW system problems
- Document plans, requests, activities and specifications and report on them
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems
- Evaluate systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed
- Purchase electronic equipment and prepare budgetary justifications
- Should be able to handle a diverse range of software/hardware products, solutions and concepts relevant to various industries:
- Defense and Security
- Air/Maritime communication and surveillance systems
- Able to work across cultures and in international civil/military environment
- Possess knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Functions in complex environments with minimal direction
- Solid individual performance while partnering with others
- Embrace TCN Core values along with change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods, and environment
- Shares knowledge in area of expertise
- Analytical and able to adapt to IT based applications in various industry areas
Minimum-Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar working environment.
- Strong Knowledge of hardware equipment and tools for assessing performance
- Strong knowledge of English language in written and verbal communication
- Experience in MW, and/or FO systems installations
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines; Ability to integrate into multicultural environments
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- Minimum three years of experience as Senior
- Extended experience with Microwave Systems
- Experience with HF, VHF and UHF communication systems
- Experience with radar systems
- International experience
- Expertise in the hardware definition and integration of complex network solutions environment
The interested candidates should apply sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by, 20 March 2023.
Previous comply candidates have priority. The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.