TCN is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Western Balkans, in other European countries and NATO locations. TCN business lines are in the Air and Maritime Traffic Control, Defense, Security, Telecommunications and IT domains.
In this context TCN shall employ experienced OPERATIONS MANAGER, able to perform independently and efficiently and lead the operational activities of the company in an international environment.
TCN is looking for challenging and ambitious professionals with leadership capabilities, willing to boost their career and personal wealth.
- Available positions: 1
- Position: Operations Manager
- Working language: Albanian, English
- Area of activity: Based in Albania, short term engagement in other Western Balkans or EU Countries
The Operations Manager shall manage and oversee daily operational comercial, contractual, legal and procurement activities. The OM shall interact with other departments, and support TCN executives in the decision making. The OM shall also strategize internal business processes improvements to ensure achievement of the company’s goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OM will be responsible to fulfill the defined role by delivering high quality activities and strong results as follows:
- Provide inspired leadership for TCN. Help to promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high integrity.
- Support important policy, planning, and strategy decisions. Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee commercial and logistics activities , and respective auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and
- Responsible for the contract management and contract review matters, routine follow-up with the prospective customers and replying customers for all contract review activity that TCN can meet all contractual requirements
- Responsible for the purchasing activities, to select the vendors/subcontractors, maintenance of approved vendor list and coordinating purchase. To purchase as per requirements and responsible for routine purchase activity.
- Support procurement activities, and TCN participation in either domestic or international tenders
- Work with the executive directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for TCN.
- Build relationships and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
MANDATORY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- University degree in business administration, law, engineering, economics, or in a related discipline;
- Master Degree in related disciplines;
- Minimum of 10 years of overall work experience, after completing of university studies;
- Management roles for at least 3 years
- Leadership capabilities.
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge about public procurement processes
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills
- Strong communication skills, organizational and management ability;
- Strong problem –solving capacity
- Data –processing skills
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines;
- International Travel availability
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Advanced knowledge about
- International commercial laws and practices
- Budgeting and Cost estimation
- Legal and contractual domains
- PMP or other professional managing qualification
- Direct experience or relations with international companies
- International direct living experience, preferably in English speaking countries
- Security Clearance
- Extended Management capabilities
- Other foreign languages;
The interested candidates should apply sending an email to: email@example.com by, 08 June 2023.
Candidates with previous applications shall have priority.
The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.