TCN is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Western Balkans, in other European countries and NATO locations. TCN business lines are in the Air and Maritime Traffic Control, Defense, Security and IT domains.
In this context TCN shall employ experienced MECATRONIC ENGINEER able to perform independently and efficiently the given duties in an international environment.
- Available positions: 1
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Operational language: English, Albanian, other
- Contract: Unlimited
- Area of activity: Based in Albania, temporary engagement in other Western Balkans or EU Countries
The Mechatronic System Engineer will:
- Design, and engineer products that combine mechanical and electronic engineering for a range of practical automation applications.
- Incorporate computer, control and sensor systems to maintain or support intelligent machines and advanced manufacturing and automated command and control systems.
- Understand, configure, support computer control systems for C2 applications
- Develop project specifications. Produce technical documentation
- Recommend modifications when needed
- Select the required tools and materials for the engineering and maintenance process
- Understand and customize programming logic for related systems
- Identify areas of weakness in existing C2 systems
- Attend workshops and training sessions to stay on top of field advancements
- Present reports at internal technical meetings
- Assist with recruitment, onboarding, and training of junior engineers or apprentices
Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronic / Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar working environment.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Practical skills and hands on capabilities related to application of engineering science and technology
- Strong knowledge of design and engineering techniques and tools
- Proficiency in computers and electronics
- Experience with administration and management
- Strong knowledge of English language in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines; Ability to integrate into multicultural environments
- Certificates or diplomas of accomplishments
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- Master Degree in related fields
- Project Management capabilities
- Extended experience with automated systems
- International experience
- Additional foreign languages, level A2
- Strong organizational capabilities
The interested candidates should apply sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15.03. 2023. More information can be found at: https://www.tcn.al/2023/02/23/mechatronic-engineer/
Previous comply candidates have priority. The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.